Closed Group Workshop - Microsoft Outlook 2016 & Email Management
Time & Location
About The Event
📣 Are you new or a current user of Outlook and want to learn it's true capabilities
📣 Are you wanting to learn better email management to get your inbox in control
📣 Do you want to build your confidence and learn the things you don't know
This workshop is aimed at new or current users of Outlook. You will learn everything you need to confidently use Outlook and manage your emails, contacts, tasks and calendar. We also cover tips on how to keep your emails under control and become more efficient and organised!
No more drowning in emails as you will be armed with the right strategies to be email organised!
As this is a hands on workshop, you will need to bring your own device (with Outlook and a working email). If you are unable to bring your own device, please let us know prior to the workshop and we will arrange one for you.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Create, send, reply and forward messages
- Send and receive attachments
- Create and edit autosignature
- Message options
- Create rules and filters – automate your email
- Use templates to speed up emailing
- Organise, search and manage emails
- Add, edit and manage contacts
- Create contact groups
- Create, send, reply, accept calendar appointments
- Calendar views and settings
- Create, edit and update tasks
- Create, edit and organize notes
- Tips and tricks to be email organised
DURATION: 4 hrs - includes refreshments, a PDF training book and shortcuts.
(please note: we do not cater to specific dietary requirements, therefore, if you have a dietary requirement you will need to arrange your own morning tea refreshments).
A minimum of two people and a maximum of five
WHERE: Sass Boardroom
TESTIMONIALS / FEEDBACK:
"This workshop was brilliant, I learnt all I wanted to and more" Olga Joubert.
(a) Cancellations 10 days or more prior to the Workshop will attract a 5% cancellation fee. Cancellations less than 10 days prior to the Workshop will attract a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations less than 2 days prior to the Workshop are non-refundable.
(b) We reserve the right to postpone or cancel a Workshop (e.g. due to insufficient registrations) in which case we will offer you an alternative workshop date or a full refund of all registration fees.
- Closed Group Workshop$0$0Sold Out