Microsoft Word 2016 - Beginner to Intermediate+
Time & Location
About The Event
📣 Do you want to learn the true capabilities of what Word can do?
📣 Are there aspects of word you are struggling with?
📣 Are you self-taught and would like to feel more confident?
We will guide you through Microsoft Word from basics through to intermediate functions. This is a hands-on practical workshop that teaches you how to get the best out of Word and covers our favourite, most productive functions that Word offers.
By the end of this workshop you will be confident enough to create stunning and professional documents, prepare mail merges, insert table of contents and other functions that will help you in business.
Our workshop is delivered in Office 2016 - compatible with Office 2010 upwards (there may be minor differences). Please note that Mac is not compatible.
As this is a hands-on workshop, you will need to bring your own device (with Office 2010 upwards). If you are unable to bring your own device, please let us know prior to the workshop and we will arrange one for you.
PRE-REQUISITE: You must be a basic/beginner user of Microsoft Word. If you are new to word, we can offer one-on-one training.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Explore Word's interface
- The File tab - create, save, print, share plus more
- The Home tab - how to format stunning documents
- The Insert tab - insert tables, pictures, breaks, header, footer, quick parts plus more
- The Design tab - setting up headings, borders, watermarks
- The Layout tab - how to setup the layout of your document
- The Reference tab - insert and manage table of contents
- The Mailings tab - setup and manage mail merges
- The Review tab - how to use tracking
- The View tab - efficient ways to view and manage your documents
- Helpful keyboard shortcut keys
DURATION: 6 hrs - includes lunch, refreshments, PDF training book and short cuts
WHERE: Sass Boardroom
A minimum of two people and a maximum of five
TESTIMONIALS / FEEDBACK:
"The course was fantastic! I learnt so many great tips and tricks that will save me lots of time. I can't wait to put them to use" Mikaila Thompson
(a) Cancellations 10 days or more prior to the Workshop will attract a 5% cancellation fee. Cancellations less than 10 days prior to the Workshop will attract a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations less than 2 days prior to the Workshop are non-refundable.
(b) We reserve the right to postpone or cancel a Workshop (e.g. due to insufficient registrations) in which case we will offer you an alternative workshop date or a full refund of all registration fees.
(c) If you receive funding, we will refund you the funded portion, once you attend the workshop.