Tue, 11 Sept|
Where Has My Cash Gone?
We are bringing to you a 1.5hr workshop that will teach you all about your hidden cash in your business, profit vs cash and strategies on how you can improve your cash in bank. We have three different days/times to suit everyones' different working hours. Best of all FREE for our Fixed Fee clients
Time & Location
11 Sept 2018, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Sass , Level 4 Rangitane House, 2 Main Street, Blenheim, New Zealand
About The Event
Have you ever wondered why you don't have more cash in your bank?
Our workshop is aimed in teaching you where the hidden cash is in your business.
You will walk away understanding how to read basic financial reports, know the difference between cashflow and profit, and have real strategies on how you can improve your cash in bank.
You will learn:
- How to read and understand basic financial reports
- Know the difference between cashflow & profit
- Have real strategies on how you can improve your cash in bank
Once you know where your cash has gone, you will:
- Know how to make smarter decisions about how to increase efficiency, margins and profit
- Know if your current business strategy is working and viable
- Stop you from wasting time on things that aren't working
- Keep you focused
- Let you know if you can take money out of the business
- Numbers are a fact of business so you might as well have a positive view on them
Duration: 1.5 hours
A minimum of two people and a maximum of seven.
Cost: $45 + GST per person
Free - Sass Fixed Fee Clients
If you would like to have a workshop just for your business, contact us to talk about group pricing.
(a) Cancellations 10 days or more prior to the Workshop will attract a 5% cancellation fee. Cancellations less than 10 days prior to the Workshop will attract a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations less than 2 days prior to the Workshop are non-refundable.
(b) We reserve the right to postpone or cancel a Workshop (e.g. due to insufficient registrations) in which case we will offer you an alternative workshop date or a full refund of all registration fees.
(c) If you receive NZTE funding, we will refund you the funded portion, once you attend the workshop.
FIXED FEE Client$0.00Sold Out
$45 + GST$51.75