Tue, 18 Oct|
Xero Intermediate +
This is a comprehensive Xero intermediate course with an edge. This course is suitable for current users of Xero who want to gain an intermediate knowledge and learn extra hints and tips on Xero features and bookkeeping that other Xero workshops miss out.
Time & Location
18 Oct 2022, 9:00 am – 11:30 am
Sass Boardroom, Level 4 Rangitane House, 2 Main St, Blenheim, 7201, New Zealand
About The Event
📣 Do you want to take your Xero knowledge to the next level?
📣 Do you want to learn more of the intermediate to advanced functions of Xero?
This is a comprehensive Xero intermediate+ course with an edge. This workshop will set you up with an intermediate to advanced understanding and practical knowledge of Xero. We will also offer you extra hints and tips on Xero features and best practices for bookkeeping that other Xero workshops may miss out.
Ideal for people who already have a basic knowledge of Xero, individuals seeking a higher level of what Xero can offer or employers looking to up-skill members of staff. Learn how Xero can help you achieve better efficiencies within your business during this hands-on workshop.
As this is a hands on workshop, we do require you to bring your own device. However, if this is not possible we can make alternative arrangements.
You Will Learn:
- Advanced Sales – repeating invoicing, group invoicing, using items, paying refunds
- Advanced Bills – assign expenses to customers, purchase orders, set up batch payments
- Tracking Categories – set up and report on tracking
- Budget Manager – enter budgets and report on
- Chart of Accounts – add/edit an account and types of accounts
- Reports – main types of reports, what reports to run and how often and how to customise
- Invoice Reminders – setup and manage
- Invoice Branding – setup and manage
- Fixed Assets – add, register, maintain and depreciate assets
- Xero Resources – get help with Xero
- Email Templates – set up and manage
DURATION: 2.5hrs - refreshments included
A minimum of two people and a maximum of five
TESTIMONIALS / FEEDBACK:
"Presentation was very good and Kelly answered questions very competently" Jacqui McKenzie
"The venue/training room the screen the content was presented on the presenter was very knowledgeable approachable and explained the content very well. A small class size was ideal" Suzette Sloan
"I enjoyed the relaxed small group atmosphere and the Tutor was great! Very informative and packed into a manageable amount of time" Michelle Jackson
"Love it, was very informative" Bridgette Bester
(a) Cancellations 10 days or more prior to the Workshop will attract a 5% cancellation fee. Cancellations less than 10 days prior to the Workshop will attract a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations less than 2 days prior to the Workshop are non-refundable.
(b) We reserve the right to postpone or cancel a Workshop (e.g. due to insufficient registrations) in which case we will offer you an alternative workshop date or a full refund of all registration fees.
2.5 hour workshop