Time & Location
About The Event
Do you want to take your Xero knowledge to the next level?
Do you want to learn how to use more Xero functions?
Do you want to learn more about reporting?
This is a comprehensive Xero intermediate course with an edge. This course is suitable for current users of Xero who want to learn more about the capability of Xero accounting software.
Gain an intermediate knowledge and learn how to use Xero to manage your own business accounts. This course will set you up with a strong understanding and practical knowledge of Xero to advance your business. We will also offer you extra hints and tips on Xero features and best practices for bookkeeping that other Xero courses may miss out.
Ideal for people who already have a basic knowledge of Xero. Individuals seeking a higher level of what Xero can offer, employees looking to up-skill members of staff. Learn how Xero can help you achieve better efficiencies within your business during this hands-on workshop.
As this is a hands on workshop, we do require you to Bring your own device. However, if this is not possible we can make alternative arrangements.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Sales - Repeating Invoices, paying refunds, notes, branding and attachments
- Purchases - batch payments, assigning expenses to an invoice and using purchase orders
- Fixing Coding Errors - how to fix coding errors by using the remove and redo function
- Chart of Accounts - how to add accounts, types of accounts
- Reports - Cashflow reporting, Profit & Loss
- Balance Sheet - customising and saving
- GST Report - how to prepare and file
- Invoice Branding - how to create different templates and why
- User Roles - explain the different user roles
- Expense Claims - how to enter and manage claims
- Fixed Assets - how to add, manage and depreciate
- Xero TV
A minimum of two people and a maximum of five
We are registered with NZTE, which means that you maybe eligible for 50% off this workshop. Contact Kathryn at Marlborough Chamber of Commerce to see if you qualify. Phone 03 577 9575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you do not have to be a Chamber member to qualify for the funding. Even if you are applying for funding, you still need to book and pay for the workshop in full. Once you have attended the workshop, we will refund you the funded portion directly to your bank account.
(a) Cancellations 10 days or more prior to the Workshop will attract a 5% cancellation fee. Cancellations less than 10 days prior to the Workshop will attract a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations less than 2 days prior to the Workshop are non-refundable.
(b) We reserve the right to postpone or cancel a Workshop (e.g. due to insufficient registrations) in which case we will offer you an alternative workshop date or a full refund of all registration fees.
(c) If you receive NZTE funding, we will refund you the funded portion, once you attend the workshop.